Surface Treatment of a concrete and masonry surface is a process of successive stages (preparation, absorption, painting, application of mass and coating).
Surface Treatment has a positive effect on the structure functionality and other similarly important issues.
2.Protects from water penetration.
3. Improve Facilitates cleaning.
4. Reduces abrasion.
5. Provide Long Life performance.
Silicone Water Repellent:
- Silicone water repellent is supplied as a colourless, ready to use, silicone resin solution which can be sprayed or brush applied onto the surface.
- Ready to use: Brush or spray applied direct from container.
- Versatile: Equally effective on old or new surfaces.
- Self-cleaning: Unaffected by salt-laden atmosphere, reduces unsightly staining.
- Protects brickwork: Risk of efflorescence is reduced.
- Protects concrete: Reduces causes of cracking and crazingin in-situ or precast concrete
- Colourless: Preserves natural colour and texture of created material. Allows surface to breathe.
It is used to provide water repellent surface with improved self cleaning properties on exterior building – brick work, concrete, cement rendering, natural or cast stone. Helps in reducing efflorescence due to soluble salts in brickwork.
Concrete Curing Compound:
- Concrete Curing Compound: A concrete curing compound is a material applied to the surface of freshly-poured concrete to help it retain moisture and achieve optimal strength and durability.
- Single application – spray applied to fresh concrete, forms a barrier to water loss.
- Eliminates water curing where difficult to apply.
- Reliable – no risk of erratic or poor curing.
- High quality surface – minimises risk of drying shrinkage cracks and dusty surfaces.
- Vertical concrete structures and pavements – columns,
- Slipform structures, walls, canal linings,
- Mass concrete faces,
- Bridge decks and aircraft run way/ aprons.
Concentrated and Emulsified Chemical Mould Release Agent:
- Concentrated and emulsified chemical mould release agent is supplied as a pale amber liquid which turns emulsifier when diluted with water to produce a chemical release agent, combining the outstanding release properties of such materials with the economy of a conventional oil. It reacts with the alkali in the concrete to form a thin water repellent skin on the surface of the mould which enables easy stripping from the hardened concrete.
- Non-staining: No cleaning of unsightly oil stains if plastering
- is not required.
- High quality: Produces really fair faced finish concrete.
- Versatile: Can be used on all types of moulds
- Minimises cleaning: Makes cleaning of form faces between.
- pours very easy.
- Concentrate form: Reduces storage and transport costs
- Water based: Only requires water for dilution.
- Aids corrosion inhibition
For easy and stain free release of concrete moulds and formwork of all types. Particularly where wooden formwork is used and de-moulding or stripping times exceed 24 hours.
- Cleaning Agents is a combination of acid based material, corrosion inhibitors and dispersing agents and is supplied as a clear blue solution.
- Clean tools – Assists removal of old concrete or mortar.
- Removes stains – Rust staining or mortar staining.
- Etches Concrete – Surface cleaning and keying prior to applying coatings or repair.
For the removal of mortar and plaster runs, droppings and stains from brickwork and concrete surfaces. Also for removal of hardened concrete from tools, machinery and equipment, or rust and mill scale from steelwork. Suitable for etching of concrete floors and surfaces prior to application surface coatings.