High Performance Elastomeric Cemetitious Waterproofing System:
High performance elastomeric waterproofing is a two component acrylic polymer modified cementitious waterproof coating system which consists of powder and liquid acrylic emulsion.
It requires only the addition of clean water as per the mixing ratio to produce an easily applied brushable coating. After hardening it provides an excellent water resistant barrier. T
he product can be applied by using a short stiff bristle brush, roller or trowel to obtain the desired thickness. It offers excellent resistance to both positive and negative water pressures.
· Excellent waterproofing membrane with strong adhesion to concrete substrate. Bonds to both porous and non-porous surface.
· High performance elastomeric cementitious waterproof coating.
· Superior waterproofing property for water retaining structures.
· Breathable: Allows water vapor from the interiors of the substrate to come out.
· It is non-toxic ideal for potable water tanks.
· It is chloride free hence does not affect RCC
· It is resistant to atmospheric carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion
· High resistance to the effect of long term weathering durable in all climatic conditions.
· Waterproofing membrane for water retaining structures
· For cellars, terraces, toilets, kitchen, walls for artificial lakes etc.
· Waterproofing in swimming pools, water tanks, fountains, water bodies, reservoirs & drainage culverts basements
· For foundation and roof waterproofing
· Used for waterproofing and to protect atmospherically exposed reinforced concrete structures from attack by chloride ions, acid gases, oxygen & water.
· The product can be used on concrete, brick & block work substrates & equally suitable for new & existing structures.
Torch-Seal Membrane Waterproofing
APP Modified Torch-Seal Bituminous Membrane
3mm Torch Applied Waterproofing Membrane: It’s a quality torch applied APP based plain membranes manufactured from premium grade heavily modified bitumen, reinforced with a core of non-woven polyester fabric rot-proof and is malleable. The core gives the membrane its excellent mechanical properties, allows for good elongation and affords high resistance to piercing. It’s an ideal for use in a wide range of waterproofing applications such as shallow foundations, basements, tunnels, roofs, carpark decks and other civil works. The chemical resistance of this makes it particularly suitable for tanking applications in areas where aggressive ground water conditions prevail.
- High strength reinforcement gives excellent resistance to puncture and stress
- Easily torch applied
- Readily formed to contours
To provide waterproofing and damp-proof membranes for:
- Concrete roof and floor slabs
- Shallow Basement tanking’s
- Car park deck slabs Concrete retaining structures
- Tunnels and subways
Liquid Applied Acrylic Waterproofing
Acrylic Liquid Waterproofing Membrane:
It’s a single component highly elastic, solvent free, liquid membrane for natural rubber like ACRYLIC water proofing system. It is a ready-to-use product and applied directly whereby forming flexible coating. The coating is paintable and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor sealing.
- Dries to form a seamless, highly elastic durable waterproof membrane.
- Bridges surface stresses and hairline cracks.
- Suitable for horizontal surfaces- above and below ground.
- Adheres well to dry, wet, absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces.
- Resistant to all– dilute acids or alkali, fumes or fluid gases commonly encountered in the construction industry.
- Resistant to cold and heat weathering and ageing.
- In normal roof layer construction, it is not affected by spark or radiant heat.
- Not damaged by roots and not attacked by rodents.
- Acts as an adhesive-for bonding, insulation board, expanded polystyrene and cork tiles.
- External cellar sealing.
- Silos, store rooms or stable Retaining walls.
- Roof superstructures and extension, Terraces & balconies.
- Foundations, Under ground structures.
- Damp & wet rooms
- Flat or sloping roofs.
- Metal / Corrugated sheets
Rapid Setting Cement Based, Water Leak Plugging Mortar:
Water Leak Plugging Mortar:
It’s a supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the addition of clean water at site to produce a highly consistent, rapid setting mortar which is easy to apply in many difficult conditions. The material is based on a blend of cements, graded aggregates, special fillers and chemical additives which control the rate of set and minimise the risk of thermal cracking.
- Emergency water – stopping capability
- Single component – only the addition of clean water is required.
- Excellent bond to the substrate
- Low exotherm minimises thermal cracking
- Pre-packed formulation to overcome variation in site batching
- Contains no chloride admixtures.
For the rapid temporary patching and plugging of concrete segments, concrete and brick tunnel linings, sewage systems, below ground access chambers, pipes, basements, foundations and mines.